Sunflex - photovoltaic systems
are the best providers of sustainable energy. Its hollow core reduces overall mass and provides cooling airflow, further enhancing the system's efficiency.
How are our floating PV systems constructed?
- The main float supports the solar panel
- Support floats act as an interface and connection between the main floats.
- PV feet keep the system afloat and are offered in custom angle and mounting formats.
- Modular solar photovoltaic system
- The main float gives extra strength and ensures that surfaces remain walkable even when wet.
- Standard framed photovoltaic module with 60 or 72 cells
Weatherproof und UV-resistant
10% higher energy production and better cooling than land-based solar systems
Less evaporation & better control over algae growth and water temperature
Sunflex systems are used on dams, fishponds, coastal waters and lakes, saving valuable space on land